NS Chef 'Pop-Up' at Front & Central Dinner Series x Mark Gray
Too many cooks spoil the spoil the broth? Nonsense!
This winter some of Nova Scotia’s best chefs will join Chef Dave Smart in our Front & Central kitchen to create collaborative 5 course dinners. Join us and experience the gastronomic delights produced when chefs unite.
Chef Mark Gray 21st February
- Duck Confit, Lentil Risotto, House Sauerkraut
- Pear & Dragon Salad, Grilled Pears & Radicchio, Pomegranate Seeds, Roasted Celery Root, Candied Walnuts, Dressing of That Dutchman’s Dragons Breath
- Squid 3-ways; Stuffed w Braised Oxtail, Crispy Fried Tentacles, Inked Risotto, Oven Roasted Tomato, Wilted Escarole
- Rabbit Porchetta, Apple-Thyme Bread Pudding, Carrot & Parsnip Frites, Rabbit-Cassis Jus
- Figgy Pudding, Brandy Caramel, Brown Butter Ice Cream
$45; $60 with wine pairings.
Call the restaurant at 542-0588 to reserve your space.